Served Late September Through Early May
It’s just that good. Delaware’s Best Sunday Brunch features over 111 feet of “brunchy goodness,” and is served beginning in late September through early May. Sunday Brunch is BACK for the season! This Delaware Today “Best of Delaware” Winner for “Best Brunch” for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 is not just brunch… it’s an event – that you, family and friends will remember and return to again and again.
Sunday Brunch at Deerfield features everything you might expect from Sunday Brunch, but so much more. Prepare to enjoy…
- Signature Breakfast Drinks such as Bloody Mary’s, Mimosas, Man-Mosas, Bellinis and more! (price not included)
- Seafood Station & Raw Bar – featuring crab cakes, steamed clams and mussels, crab legs, peel and eat shrimp and hand-shucked oysters
- Traditional brunch favorites such as scrambled eggs, sausage, applewood smoked bacon and home fries
- Millionaire’s Bacon – crisp bacon infused with chili powder, cayenne pepper and brown sugar
- New! Sunrise Station – featuring made to order eggs, omelets and breakfast burritos
- Meat Carvery – rack of lamb and other hand carved selections with paired sauces
- Seafood, poultry and pasta entrees that vary weekly providing fresh flavors
- An impressive offering of seasonal vegetables, accompaniments, salads, side dishes, and fruit
- Kids’ Buffet – all the little ones’ favorites with chicken tenders, mac and cheese and ‘tator tots
- Breakfast breads, pastries, muffins and bagels with cream cheese and smoked salmon
- Our New & Improved Dessert Station – featuring an ice cream sundae station with our signature ice cream flavor, Black Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Fudge Swirl, created especially for Deerfield by Woodside Farms Creamery, vanilla ice cream, plus an assortment of cakes, pies & sweet treats!
- Breakfast juices, soft drinks, freshly brewed coffee, decaf and hot tea are included
“Delaware’s Best Sunday Brunch” is served Sundays 10am to 2pm from late September to early May. Pricing for the 2016-2017 brunch season is: $39.95 adults, $9.95 children 4-12, 3 and younger are always free. Some special events such as Easter Buffet, Mother’s Day Buffet, and Brunches With Santa may occur in place of Sunday Brunch and can have different menus, pricing, and hours. Click here to reserve your table online 24 hours a day, or call 302-368-6640 ext 2! We can’t wait to see you at Delaware’s BEST Sunday Brunch! Click here to view a flyer to print or email to a friend!
All the little ones' favorites - chicken tenders, mac-n-cheese, tater tots - all on their own buffet!
Seafood Stations & Raw Bar
Seafood Stations & Raw Bar
Featuring crab cakes, steamed clams & mussels, crab legs, peel & eat shrimp & hand-shucked oysters.