As of 7/13/2021 – Golf, Pub & Grille and Banquet Update At Deerfield
Deerfield Clients and Guests:
The State of Emergency in Delaware has been lifted. Weddings, parties and special events at Deerfield continue with no capacity restrictions. Patrons and staff are not required to wear a mask if fully vaccinated, though may if they are more comfortable doing so. Some minor modification of buffets/food stations and other protocols will be in place to ensure guest and staff safety and comfort. Please contact a Sales Manager at 302.368.6640 ext. 4 with questions or concerns.
Other items of note are the following:
- Sunday Brunch will not return for the foreseeable future other than Sunday Brunch With Santa that returns on December 5th, 12th and 19th (details to come)
- Those holding Sunday Brunch Tickets can be exchanged for a Deerfield Gift Certificate ($40 value) or a Round of Golf with Cart (Mon-Thurs anytime, Fri-Sun after 1pm). Call 302.368.6640 ext 2 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Thanksgiving Day Buffet will take place in the Ballroom on Thursday November 25, 2021 from 12pm to 5pm – reservations required. Check our website closer to the date for updates on the menu, pricing, and additional details.
- Public golf continues without restrictions with social distancing best practices recommended – two carts per foursome.
- The Pub & Grille is open for the season.
- Beverage cart service may not be available daily – please purchase beverages from the Pro Shop prior to your round or at the turn if necessary.