12/14/20 – Golf, Pub & Grille and Banquet Update At Deerfield
Deerfield Clients and Guests:
Effective Monday, December 14, 2020, events at Deerfield are now permitted indoors for up to 30% of allowable capacity (based on square footage of each space) or (10) guests, whichever is smaller, until 10pm only. Patrons should wear a face covering when not eating or drinking, whenever a staff member approaches the table, or whenever they get up from the table. Social distancing from all guests other than from your household, modification of buffets/food stations, adjustments regarding cocktail hours and other protocols continue to be in place to ensure guest and staff safety. Only customers from the same household may share a table. Dancing and dance floors are currently not permitted.
Further, touchless thermometers are available for any guest or staff member who may feel they require it. Health check cards have been provided to all team members as a daily reminder about safety and prevention. Staff members wear face coverings at all times when indoors, and food attendants assisting guests at any served buffet wear gloves at all times. Handwashing directives are in place for all team members and are encouraged as needed among guests. Several hand sanitizing stations are available at all times for guest use throughout the building. Policies and plans are evolving quickly, and remain open for change as directed by the guidelines provided by the State of Delaware.
Other items of note are the following:
- Sunday Brunch and holiday dining events including Brunch With Santa are postponed until further notice
- Sunday Brunch tickets will be honored for all guests beyond any noted expiration date once those events return
- Public golf continues without restrictions with social distancing best practices recommended – two carts per foursome – or a $10 solo rider fee applies
- The Pub & Grille is closed for the season. Snacks and beverages are still available in the Pro Shop
- Beverage cart service may not be available daily – please purchase beverages from the Pro Shop prior to your round or at the turn
We appreciate the patience that all of our clients and guests have demonstrated throughout these challenging times. Like you, we are hopeful that we will being to welcome you back for celebrations big and small in the months ahead. In the interim, we will host you when we can, with guest and staff safety being our guide. Please subscribe to our informational emails at email@example.com, follow us on our social media platforms at @DeerfieldDE, or visit us at www.deerfieldgolfclub.com for any and all updates.