Served Late September Through Early May
Sunday Brunch – it’s not just a meal. It’s a lifestyle. If you are a brunch lover – if you think you’ve seen everything at Sunday Brunch – think again. “Delaware’s Ultimate Brunch Experience” is not to be missed. Featuring endless options of culinary delights, this incredible buffet offers all of your traditional brunch favorites complemented by some unique and distinctive creations you will absolutely love. Sunday Brunch at Deerfield features everything you might expect from Sunday Brunch, but so much more. Prepare to enjoy…
- Signature Breakfast Drinks including a $5 house Bloody Mary’s, $5 house Mimosas, and Champagne Bottle Service to Make Your Own Mimosas! (price not included)
- Captain’s Catch – featuring crab cakes, steamed crab legs, clams with casino butter, oysters Rockefeller, steamed peel & eat shrimp, smoked trout, mesquite salmon, and an ahi tuna display
- Traditional brunch favorites such as scrambled eggs, sausage, applewood smoked bacon, scrapple, pork roll, and breakfast potatoes
- Millionaire’s Bacon – crisp bacon infused with chili powder, cayenne pepper and brown sugar
- Sunrise Station – featuring made to order eggs, omelets, breakfast burritos and breakfast sandwiches
- The Carvery – boasting rack of lamb, slow roasted New York Strip Steak, roasted turkey and ham with mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables and rolls with butter
- Made to Order Eggs Benedict featuring classic Eggs Benedict with Canadian ham & hollandaise and Chef’s creative selection that varies each week served tableside
- Taste of the South Station featuring chicken & waffles, shrimp-n-grits, freshly baked biscuits and cornbread
- Soup & Salad Station complete with lobster bisque, fresh Caesar salad, and Chef’s selection of cold salads
- Kid’s Food & Fun Plate includes your child’s choice of pizza, chicken fingers & fries, or grilled cheese & fries with a coloring page and crayons
- Breakfast breads, pastries, muffins and bagels with cream cheese and smoked fish
- Sweets & Treats Dessert Station featuring an ice cream sundae station with our signature ice cream flavors, Black Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Fudge Swirl and Chocolate Chocolate Chip With Salted Caramel Swirl, created especially for Deerfield by Woodside Farms Creamery, vanilla ice cream, freshly baked waffles (for waffle sundaes), mini-cones, plus an assortment of cookies, brownies cakes, pies, fresh fruit and assorted minis.
- The Donut Wall is waiting for you to pick your favorite – sugared, powdered, glazed, frosted – no visit to brunch is complete without one!
- Breakfast juices, soft drinks, freshly brewed coffee, decaf and hot tea are included
“Delaware’s Ultimate Brunch Experience” is served select Sundays 10am to 1pm from late October to early May. Some special events such as Easter Buffet, Mother’s Day Buffet, Father’s Day Buffet, and Brunches With Santa may occur in place of Sunday Brunch and can have different menus, pricing, and hours. Click here to view the calendar for brunch dates this season. Click here to reserve your table online 24 hours a day, or call 302-368-6640 ext 2! We can’t wait to see you at Sunday Brunch!
Crab Cakes, Steamed Crab Legs, Clams with Casino Butter, Mussels Marinara and Oysters Rockefeller.
Three succulent hand carved items featuring Rack of Lamb, Slow Roasted New York Strip Loin & Roasted Salmon paired with sauces each week.