Looking for a great public golf course for your next event? Deerfield is the perfect choice for your charitable, association, and corporate golf outings throughout the season. And that is because you are choosing much more than just a host course when you select Deerfield. You are bringing in a partner that will help you craft a day that will deliver your goal – whether it’s a successful fundraiser, a way to thank your very best customers, or bringing your association members together for a day of fun, food, and camaraderie.
Another unique aspect of Deerfield is the quality of the entire experience. We spend as much time developing a plan for tournament services and food and beverage delivery as we do on the golf portion of the day. This will give your players a consistantly superior experience from beginning to end. At Deerfield, we can accommodate groups from 20 to 144 players for a day that everyone will look forward to year after year…
Three most important factors when planning an event…
1) An extraordinary golf experience
After all, while your players may be getting together for a good cause, they still will want and expect an exceptional day of golf.
2) Fantastic food and beverage service.
The golf is just a portion of the day… and the way your event begins with lunch or ends with dinner can make or break your event.
3) Superb tournament support
At Deerfield, we recognize that you may not be an expert in tournament planning. Let our experts guide you through the process from beginning to end. We are the fundraising experts! Allow us help you make the biggest impact possible with your charity event this season.
Each of the events that are held at our golf course will always include:
- 18-holes of golf at our challenging layout and a golf cart per twosome personalized with your names when your guests arrive.
- Unlimited access to the practice range (as available) and putting green prior to the beginning of play
- Convenient and courteous tournament services that will make your guests feel welcome. This will include valet bag service, customized scorecards, personalized cart signs, sign placement, contest management, professional announcements, and scoring services after your event.
- Use of our locker and shower facilities between your round and your post event reception.
- Access to our inviting banquet spaces, including the extraordinary Ballroom
- At The “D” for your lunch service prior to play, and/or for your dinner service following golf.
- Free Round Program! (1) Free Round With Cart for each outing guest (with one purchased) within 30 days of your event.
- A dedicated Event Manager who will assist you every step of the way to help you plan a day that all of your guests will remember.
When you choose Deerfield for your outing, you can rest assured that you and your guests will be catered to… from the day you choose our course to the moment when your last guest leaves. That’s our goal – for everything from golf outings to Sunday Brunch.
To request a proposal for your golf outing, or to schedule a tour of the club in person, contact the Sales Office at 302-368-6640 ext. 5 or email us and we will get back to you promptly.
What Our Guests Are Saying...
Your team makes managing events and raising money for Junior Achievement easy. Everyone on your staff is polite, professional and responsive, and our guests took notice. Thanks for the great work.
I have been going over the event you put together (for us) and was wishing you were the first course I ever worked with. What a difference! Most of this I used to have to learn and do on my own. You make it so easy! I appreciate all of your expertise in the area of golf.
Wilmington Christian School