18-holes of championship Delaware golf rivals any you have ever played for natural beauty and exhilarating enjoyment of the game. Rolling terrain, smooth bent grass putting surfaces, scenic vistas – it’s all there for your enjoyment. Deerfield features a memorable mix of golf holes – each one distinctive from the next – delivering a day of golf that you will want to revisit again and again.
Make plans to experience one of the finest golf courses in Newark, Delaware – elevated by Forewinds Hospitality’s exclusive Hospitality PLUS! level of service – from the courteous welcome at the bag drop to your relaxing lunch or dinner in the Pub & Grille after golf. And as a Delaware-owned recreational facility – part of the Delaware Division of Parks and Recreation – the greens fees are a tremendous value for a championship course of this caliber.
- 18 holes – par 70
- Blue – 6323 yards – 71.6/136
- White – 6005 yards – 70.1/133
- Yellow – 5348 yards – 66.9/128
- Red – 5348 yards – 72.4/129
- Dramatic elevation changes and superb conditioning
- Four sets of tees enable all levels of ability to enjoy the course
- Bent grass greens provide smooth putting surfaces year round
- Rye grass tees and fairways are always in great shape
- Large putting green and full service practice range available
- Heavily wooded, well secluded 145-acre site surrounded by White Clay Creek State Park
- Don’t forget about Sunday Brunch! Served Late September to Early May – Best Of Delaware!
What Our Guests Are Saying...
Our recent charity golf outing went off without a hitch. Your staff did an excellent job – especially the chef and his staff. Our golfers spent more time talking about how great the food was than they did fibbing about their scores!
Louviers Federal Credit Union